Monday, 1 November 2010

Fairymoon Crafts Sketch 34

Ok, here we are once more with another sketch from Fairymoon Crafts Not many entries last week, so lets hope this week is better & get rushed off my feet  with all the commenting...lol.
I have made a Xmas card, yes another one, I am up to around 60 odd now, so getting there.
The image is from Pollycraft Designs & was a freebie                                                                                 which I have coloured with Prisma pencils
I have combined Cuttlebug folders behind the image to make a little scene & added Glamour Dust to make as snow effect. (I used the top of the Xmas house one & just used the snow falling part & the bark one I think...lol) I also used Snowflake folder & glittered that. Snowflake punch & glittered with both blue glitter & Glamour Dust.
Don't forget to pop over to the other DT members (link inside bar) & see what fab creations they have come up with.
Entered into the following challenges
Creative Card Crew Use a punch (snowflakes)
ABC Glitter
Creative Cottage Embossing
Stampavie & More Xmas
The Crafty Purple Frog Anything Goes
Fussy & Fancy Winter Wonderland
Bee Crafty Xmas (must use a digi)
Post a Comment