Sunday, 21 November 2010

Boy & Snowman Stamping Dragon

Hubby at the gym, so off into my craft room I go & here is the result. I have used a stamp by Stamping Dragon which can be purchased here at the Stitchy Store.I added the name Frosty to the snowman in My Craft Studio programme. Coloured with Prismas & Sansador. I have put an acetate overlay over it & used Liquid Pearls to give the effect of snow falling over the scene. BP are both Bearly Mine. Martha Stewart Lattice punch & ribbon from Crafty Feeling in last months subscription kit. Sentiment die cut from stash. Stickles around the edges.
Entered into the following challenges
Fussy & Fancy Friday  Xmas, no Green & Red
Stamp with Fun Square
Paper Cupcake Challenge Xmas, glitter & ribbon
City Crafter Little Children
Stamping with Dragon Inspired by holiday song 'Frosty the Snowman'
ABC Xmas
Reasonable Ribbon Xmas & ribbon
Digi Stamps For Joy Inspired by Xmas/Holiday season (Frosty the Snowman song)
Paperplay Let it Snow
Stamping B Design Team Snowflakes
Delightful Sketches Winter Weather
Totally Papercrafts Snow/Snowflakes
Post a Comment