Sunday, 14 November 2010

OSAAT challenge 39

Its time for my fortnightly DT card for One Stitch At A Time. This week it is Anything Goes but use your favourite colours.
My favourite Xmas colours are the traditional red & green, but I am liking the all white cards I am seeing in blogland, so I thought I would combine the two. The image is by Crafty Pad & called Holly Mouse with Bauble, which can be found here I have coloured the mouse with Prisma pencils & Sansador & glittered the hat & fur. The bauble I have glittered with Red & gold glitter, which you can see in the picture below.
Used Cuttlebug folders to emboss the backgrounds, glittered up the edges & layered. Added a couple of hat pins for good measure.Ribbon from stash.

Entered into the following challenges
The Crafty Pad Xmas sparkle
Pollycraft Glittery Xmas
Paper Cupcake Glitter, Ribbon & Xmas
Post a Comment