Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Tilda & flowers

Whilst away in Yorkshire with my crafting friends, we obviously spent loads of time crafting in amongst the eating & shopping for more crafting bits & here is one of my makes. I borrows my friends Tilda stamp (not sure what her name is) & coloured her with Prisma pencils & Sansador. Papers from stash & I used a new Martha Stewart punch Lattice. Inked up the doily with Brilliance Ink to give a soft edge to it. Ticket from Cazz who  offered them free on her blog. Leaves made from Fern punch (maker not sure). Flat bloom from stash & other flowers made by me. Added jewels, liquid pearls, glitter & hat pins & viola, a pretty & cute Tilda card. Entered into the following challenges
Off the Wall Green, pink, ivory/white
Simple Doodles Lace & Pearls (Doily is lacy, as is the green punched paper & liquid pearls & jewels)
Cute Card Thursday Anything Goes
Fashionista Handmade Embellies
Fairy Fun Fridays Make Own Flowers
Secret Crafter Sparkle & Shine (flowers glittered, jewels, liquid pearls)
Post a Comment