Friday, 5 November 2010

Penguin in pink

I saw this idea on merging Cuttlebug folders over at Jak Heaths blog & decided to have a play myself. The image is by Mo Manning @ Digital Pencil Too which I have coloured with Prisma pencils & Sansador. I have used the Xmas house folder  & tree bark (I think) & joined the two to make a scene. Covered the lower embossed bits with Glamour Dust to look like snow & mounted the penguin on foam pads & he looks like he is running through the snow (well at least I think he is).
Background is a SeeD stamp & silver Brilliance ink used to give a shine & stamped randomly onto black card. Ribbon from stash.
Entered into the following challenges
Pollycraft Its chill time
Critter Challenge Xmas
ABC Christmas Winter Wonderland
Patties Creations Christmas
Post a Comment