Sunday 21 February 2010

All in pink

I have entered this card into 3 challenges today. A Touch of Spring where the challenge is to depict "spring" ie flowers, colours etc. I Love Digi Challenge where you were to use pink (I think I have achieved that..lol) and lastly Create4funwhere I had to follow a sketch.

I used a graduated pink card as my base and layered as per sketch various pink papers from my stash.
The image is a crafting friend who posts on Imag-e-nation forum where I am a member whose name is Marjie. Coloured with Prismas & Sansador.
Flowers by Prima & jewels from stash.

10 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous pink card and so beautifully coloured, love the layout too :)

Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight

Elaine x

Karin said...

This flower is beautiful! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Love the bold pinks! Bright, cheery, and Springy! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Pretty card, love all the layers! Fab image and details. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamp Something this week. :)

Mel said...

Sweet card,
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight
hugs Mel x

Bev said...

Great card, lovely and bright. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

Callie said...

Great card, love all the pink ;-) Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!

Sprytebyrd said...

That's a lot of pink! It's PERFECT! Such beautiful coloring on the lovely flower and I love your papers!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

Poppy said...

lovely papers, great card.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Milliesmarvels said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at I love Digi.
Jane
x