Monday 1 February 2010

Play Date Cafe Challenge


This is a challenge I have entered at Play Date Cafe. The challenge is to use the colours orange, lilac, dusky pink, dark green & white. I thought I would make a Valentines card as that is coming closer. I used an image from Digital Ink by Stamp'en with CJ.
I have coloured the image with all the colours specified, using Prismas and mounted the topper onto dark green card & run the orange & lilac card through the Cuttlebug using the hearts folder. Attached a dark green ribbon at the back of the coloured cards & tied a bow.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for using my stamp....i love the card you made with it....it looks awesome...you did and awesome job..i have also became a follower...i would love for you to join mine.
hugs
stamp'en with cj
http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

Your cards are fab lovely work My main lappy is broken so may be slower making comments till its fixed

Liz xx

Julie Ranae said...

Really love the way you put those 5 colors to work on this project....great to have you along at The Play Date Cafe Challenge... :)

Harriet H said...

This card is beautiful.... I love the colors and the way you used them and put them together...Great job

Tammy said...

Oh another lovely one!

Hearts Turned said...

Lovely card--so glad you could play along with us at The Cafe' this week!