Saturday 6 February 2010

Gardening


I was asked to make a card with a gardening theme for a wedding anniversary. I printed off a backing paper with an apron & tools from a CD I have had for years from Kraft Cardz, called "In A Mans World". I then browsed through my Craft Robo templates which I have obtained from the very clever people at UK Scrappers & found this pocket card & cut it out using dark green card. I used other templates for the wellies, tools & watering can, all of which I stuck to the card. Added some Prima flowers. I also used my Robo to cut out the words using Forte as the font. The tag was another template originally from UK Scrappers as well and I used a bright green card for this as a contrast. Its different to what I would normally make but hopefully they will like it.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

That is different. I really like it. Well done!

Harriet H said...

I love this gardening card...makes me want to get out and garden...

Harriet