Friday 26 February 2010

Citrus

I love this card, although I say it myself, the image is from M&M Designz which I have coloured with Prisma pencils & Sansador.
Flower is Sugar Blooms by Prima & the leaves are a Nellie Snellen punch.
Added ribbon, pearls & button, with sentiment from a K & CO kit from QVC, which is coloured with acrylic paint as is the edges of the image.
I have entered this into 3 challenges
Cute Card Thursday Had to use ribbon
DareU2digistamp Had to use pearls
Cupcake Crafts Had to show friendship or friends on the card

7 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Lovely bright zingy card - great colouring hun.

HUgs Ali x

Donna said...

Super sweet little card...thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is so lovely : love the bright colours and the sentiment is so so true ! Smiles from Catherine

Deb said...

stunning card, love those colours, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Kruemel said...

Oh, this cards makes my mouth watering, and makes me thinking of summer. Love it!

Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Victoria said...

Wow such a lovely creation. Love the vibrant colours

Thanks so much for playing along at Cupcake this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Chris said...

A beautiful card and I love the way you used your pearls! Gorgeous image and colouring, it's such a happy card. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)