Tuesday 2 February 2010

Lilac Heart


Once again the image is from Digital Ink Co and I have submitted this to DaisyDoodles who are having their first challenge, as is Catch The Bug,go take a look where you will see the sketch I have followed for the challenge for Daisy Doodles & for Catch The Bug where I was not allowed to use red or pink for a Valentines card. I used card stock in lilac & pale blue gingham & used my Craft Robo to cut out the circles. I layered the strips with the same card & used strips of a different lilac card for the thin strips. Image coloured in with Prismas and a peel off (remember them) added around the inner circle.

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Daisy Doodles for our first challenge. Hope to see more of your creations!

Rhonda said...

Great card! LOVE the colors. We are thrilled that you joined us at Daisy Doodles. Looking forward to seeing more of you.
Rhonda

Mary said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining the first challenge at Daisy Doodles.

C said...

Pretty card, Dawnie!

stitchy said...

wow Dawnie, what a gorgeous card, Lexi will love this...it is colored and displayed so beautifully...great job hun...
hugz
stitchy xx

Tammy said...

Email me at tmt0221@aol.com please.

Kayla Marie ~ said...

What a great card! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles!