Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Another Sassy Cheryl Xmas card


Once more a Sassy Cheryl image called Winter Snowman & he can bought over here. I have paper pieced the word winter, running it through my Cuttlebug with the Snowflake folder & then chalking. Snowman coloured with Prismas. Card from stash & snowflake folder used on white BP. Sentiment from my local craft shop & jewels from stash.
Entered into todays Sassy Cheryl challenge as this is my favourite image as its my newest...lol
Stamp Insanity Embossing
Raise The Bar Something that depicts cold weather

I am away on holiday on Thursday, so whilst I should have access to the internet from Friday, this may be the last card I make for 3 weeks. I have saved some cards I have already made up on Blogger, so may still enter a challenge or two, we will see how the time goes & whether I can drag myself away from the sunbed or food table!!!!!
Post a Comment