Sunday, 19 September 2010

OSAAT Challenge 31 Happy Birthday



This is my entry for this weeks challege which is to make a Happy Birthday card/project. This weeks sponsor is Joanna Sheen & she is very kindly putting up a £10 voucher to the lucky winner, so go on over & enter, you never know, it could be you winning. I have made an easel card out of papers from Computer Scrapbook called Gilrs Night Out. I printed them onto card & cut out Nesties Labels 2 to use as mounts. I also used MCS to pick out the brown in the floral BP to make another smaller mount to put the image onto. The image is called Pearls N Leather & is by Stitchy over at the store. I have paper pieced this & stuck on individually little rhinestones over the necklace part of the image to bring it to life. Ribbon & flowers from stash. Sentiments my own.



Entered into the following challenges
Paper Pretties Use pearls, rhinestones or glitter.
Polka Doodle Easel card
Stamp Something Use a digi
Crafts & Me Easel card
Craft Your Passion Easel card
Secret Crafter Anything Goes
Post a Comment