Friday, 10 September 2010

Sassy Cheryl See No Evil

Yesterday I spent most of the day making my own cut file on the Robo to enable me to make these flowers, which I have coloured & made up, glittering along the way.I had no stamens but by adding the tiny jewels, I think it looks quite effective, even though I say it myself...lol. (The white roses are from my stash)
The image is See No Evil by Sassy Cheryl coloured with Prisma pencils & blended with Sansador.
BPs are a mixture of Bearly Mine Dots & Computer Scrapbook.
Ribbons from stash & sentiment computer generated.
Entered into the following challenges
Stamp Insanity 3 of something (flowers)
Charisma Cardz Something you have not done before (make my own cut file for making up my flowers)
Sisterhood of Crafters 1 ribbon 2 DPs 3 flowers
Lexis Creations Flower Power
Totally Stampalicious Paper Flowers
Cowgirl Up Anything Goes
Stamp Something Spots & Stripes
Post a Comment