Saturday, 25 September 2010

Sew Many Challenges

This is an image I received as a subscriber to Sew Many Challenges newsletter which I thought would make a good Xmas card for my hubby. I added the text at the top & in the envelope which was drawn blank by using My Craft Studio. Coloured with Prisma pencils as always. Little bit of gold Glamour Dust on the bobble on his hat. Ribbon & card  from stash & pointsettia I made using my Craft Robo & a template provided over at UKScrappers. BP is from a pack called Peppers Christmas Party. Cant put too much on the card as it is for a man, so kept it quite simple. Entered into the following challenges
Sew Many Challenges Xmas theme
Pollycraft Cute & Cuddly
Papertake Weekly Animal Magic
Artful Inkable Colour combos, one of which is red & green
Post a Comment