Friday 10 September 2010

Another Sassy Cheryl

This morning I was blog hopping as you do & bought a couple of Sassy Cheryl images, 1 of which is the post below this one & the other I have not yet coloured, but I wanted to enter Sassy Cheryls challenge, so used her freebie for 700 followers, as the challenge is to use a snowman, ribbon, button/s (I used brads) & sparkle.
The image was coloured with Prisma pencils & blended with Sansador.
BP was Bearly Mine Christmas Sparkle
Ribbon from stash, as are the brads
Snowflakes cut from a template over at UK Scrappers & cut on my Robo.
Sentiment is a stamp from a SeeD bought from QVC years ago.
Entered into Sassy Cheryls challenge, its her image, ribbon, & sparkle comes from Glamour Dust on the image (hard to see in photo) & mirri card. I used brads instead of buttons.

7 comments:

The Wired Angel said...

This is adorable, Dawn. Great job on this card. Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Snowman challenge at Sassy Cheryl's this week!
Peggy x

Cathy said...

Dawn, love the colors on your cute snowman. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

I'm in love with those snowflakes and I love the papers. Great card!

Cynthia said...

Great colors and I love the bg emboss.

Ann English said...

Aww, Dawn, he's wonderful! Beautiful embossing, too!

Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!

Tammy said...

Fun card. Great colors.

Liz said...

FAB CARD HUNNI

LIZ XX