Friday, 10 September 2010

Another Sassy Cheryl

This morning I was blog hopping as you do & bought a couple of Sassy Cheryl images, 1 of which is the post below this one & the other I have not yet coloured, but I wanted to enter Sassy Cheryls challenge, so used her freebie for 700 followers, as the challenge is to use a snowman, ribbon, button/s (I used brads) & sparkle.
The image was coloured with Prisma pencils & blended with Sansador.
BP was Bearly Mine Christmas Sparkle
Ribbon from stash, as are the brads
Snowflakes cut from a template over at UK Scrappers & cut on my Robo.
Sentiment is a stamp from a SeeD bought from QVC years ago.
Entered into Sassy Cheryls challenge, its her image, ribbon, & sparkle comes from Glamour Dust on the image (hard to see in photo) & mirri card. I used brads instead of buttons.
Post a Comment