Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Sassy Cheryl

                                           This is an image given away by Sassy Cheryl for the amount of followers over at Paper Craft Planet. I think she is so cute. I have coloured her with H2Os as I wanted a more grungy look. The papers are a mixture of Dragons Lair "Francheska" over at Stitchy store and Miriams Scrap.
I have distressed the edges of all the papers. Flowers are also a mixture, but the rose is hand made.
Sentiment Stamping Up & lace from my local market. All in all, quite grungy I think.
Entered into the following challenges
Anns Creative Nook Fall Flair
Stamptacular Sunday Distressing
Lexis Creations Flower Power
Craft Your Passion Lace & at least 1 flower
Totally Stampalicious Paper Flowers
Artful Inkables Distressing
Pink Gems Sketch
FabnFunky Whateva
Cute Card Thursday Material Girl (some sort of material-lace)
Post a Comment