Friday, 4 February 2011

Elephant Edwin

Yesterday I had a friend around for lunch & we spent all day colouring, crafting & eating!!! Fab day. We also went into our local stationers & bought more Promarkers @50p each. I think I can safely say that I have all the colours that they have now & I have around 70 pens. Can't believe my luck, I have waited so long to get any at all, now have loads. Anyway I coloured these in yesterday, Jungle Edwin & Elephant with the Promarkers. The background I created with my alcohol inks & made an evening sky with land on which I placed a template from a CD that people on UKScrappers had created for the Robo several years ago, which I had bought. So cut it out on black card to create a silhouette. Punched the edge with a Martha Stewart punch & added a black ribbon, kept it plain as it is a guys card. I think its made quite an effective background to the card.
Entered into the following challenges
Sir Stamp A Lot All Creatures Great & Small
CCEE Stampers Punches
Stamps R Us Animals
Craft Us Crazy Anything
I Love Promarkers Anything Goes but must use Promarkers
Post a Comment