Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Japanese Red

On Sunday I went to Stamperama with friends & bought some new new bits & pieces. I bought a Dimension Fourth flower making stamp set, which makes scrummy roses, this Lavinia Stamps leaf stamp. A Little Claire stamp called ''A Place in the Sun'', some Glossy Accents & a Sissix flourish set of dies. I also got some candy & a small punch, again for my flowers. I also bought a load of charms, but cannot remember whose stall they were on.
This card uses the Lavinia leaf stamp, which makes perfect oriental style me thinks. The vine punch is from my local stantioners again, a bargain at £6.00, apparently he gets QVC returns, which is why we are able to get so much craft stuff at great prices.
Japanese Tilda coloured with Promarkers. Top flowers are from Crafty Feeling monthly subscription & the bottom flowers I have made myself. Pearls & charm from stash.
Entered into the following challenges
Gingerloft Red
Scrapbook Sisters Red
Craft Us Crazy Anything Goes
Do You Stack Up Red Hot
Marks Finest Papers Make Your Own Flowers
Cupcake Crafts Seeing Red
Post a Comment