Wednesday 23 February 2011

Hedgehog

I don't know where my mojo has gone this week, but I do know its not with me!!!! This is a card I made last week. The image is Dis Digital Downloads & was a freebie, I have coloured it with Prisma pencils & added Glossy Aceents to the flowers, although its difficult to see in the photo. Added a doily which I have coloured with a Promarker, ribbed a strip of card & used a Martha Stewart punch to create the strip at the bottom of the card onto which I added ribbon from stash. Papers from my scrap drawer & flowers from Crafty Feeling subscription. The flourishes are from my new Sissiz Flourish Die set, onto which I have added a few jewels.
Entered into the following challenges.
I Did It Creations Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Punches/Dies
Digital Tuesday Punches
Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes
Ooh La La Pinks (I have used deep pink)

10 comments:

cheryl said...

well hun it has not gone with this card as its just gorgoues,the colurs are perfect and the detail as ever is first class,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Wendi said...

What a gorgeous card how cute is that image fabulous colours and colouring

Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Bev said...

lost ya mojo, oh I dont think so this card is gorjuss. So love the cute image. And the colours are fab. hugs Bev xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dawn what a fabulous card this is the colours look gorgeous and I so love that cute image.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jules said...

Hi Dawn

A great make .. . I love your colour choices very much!!

Those swirls look fab too. You must be very pleased with that die.

Love Jules xx

karen said...

This is a fabulous card, love the colours, thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy and Digital Tuesday this week, karenx

Renee Matarese said...

What a cute card! I love your bright, fun colors! Great touch using the ribbon above the pretty border punch. Thanks for joining us at PTT. Hope to see you again soon.
~Renee
Party Time Tuesdays DT

Unknown said...

Hi Dawnie,
Aww what a fabulously cute little hedgie! Love the layout and the flourishes too. Thanks for joining in with our Pink Pink and More Pink challenge at OLL this time.
hugs
Dawn xx

Nancy said...

I adore the bright colors on your card!! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!!

Anneke said...

What a beautiful card!
And thanks for joining us at digital tuesday :)
I hope you see next week!!
Hugs Anneke