Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Xmas card In February!!!

Yes I know I am mad making Xmas cards at this time of year, but seeing as I am still short of inspiration, I just picked an image from Just Inklined I wanted to colour, called Maude Merry Christmas & went from there. I bought some more Promarkers today at 50p each, so I have about 50 now & all bought at 50p each!!!! It is different colouring with them rather than my pencils, but I am watching the tutorials & will get better hopefully. If not, back to the pencils! There is more shading on the card than can be seen in this photo & you will have to take my word on that..lol. Mind you her boobs look horrid in the camera light, so def more practice needed.
BP used are Bearly Mine and are from the Christmas Sparkle range. I would go so far as to say overall, Donnas papers are the best on the internet & she has some new sets out today, one of which I have on my wish list. I used MCS to print a card using the same colour as in the BP, from which I printed the sentiment, which was a freebie & I also ran the card through the Cuttlebug with a Tim Holtz music folder & distressed it using an emery board. Glittered around the edges with glitter glue. Flowers from Crafty Feeling subscription kit. Doily I chalked around the edges with a pink to tie in with the rest of the card. Martha Stewart punch used embossing snowflake & snowflake punch (maker unknown)
Entered into Bearly Mine Men or Boys
Pile It On Punch It
The Crafty Pad Something for the Boys
Alys Sunday Challenge For the Guys
Alphabet Challenge M for men
Post a Comment