Friday, 25 February 2011

Pink & Brown Tilda

After taking all week to make the previous card, today, after I had done my cleaning & washing, I sat down & came up with this card. I used the Castle Stone Window & Longing Tilda & coloured with Promarkers. The BPs are from my scrap drawer & all edges are distressed. I added ribbon from stash. The base of the flower was made using the deep edged Daisy MS punch & matching it up to make a round as opposed to an edge & then spritzed with Cosmic Shimmer gold. Flower & button from stash. Added dew drops & more little flowers.
Entered into the followng challenges
Just Magnolia Sketch
Magnolia Down Under Distressing
Magnolia-licious Pink & Brown
Riley & Co Pink & 1 other colour  (Brown)
Anything Goes Distressing
Diva Coffee Break Colour Combo (Dark pink, Light pink & Brown)
Post a Comment