Friday 25 February 2011

Purple at ''The Shoe''

Its time for another challenge over at If the Shoe Fits, Scrap It & this week its PURPLE, so lets see your creations with the colour purple. We have chosen purple because its the colour of Februarys birthstone.
I have had no mojo this week at all & it has taken me all week to make this card. I started off by stamping this image by Stamps Happen Inc called Divine Silhouette & colouring with H2Os for a change. Made the background by just stamping with a Brilliance ink pad. Dew drops from stash.
BP from stash, I am trying to use more of my scraps as the drawer is overflowing, so I need to reduce the amount in there.I made my own tag from mirri card to match the topper backing & chalked the sentiment which was an internet freebie. Ribbon from stash, as is glitter around the edges.
Chalked the doily in the same colour as the sentiment, cuttlebugged the flower chain onto same mirri card & added flowers from Crafty Feeling. Hey presto a purple easel card that has taken all week to make, doing a little bit every now & then & struggling with all of it, as I really had no inspiration!. Entered into the following challenges
Stamp It Crazy Free For All
Challenge Up Your Life Monochrome
Paper Pretties Glitter

5 comments:

lesleyworth said...

STUNNING! an absolutely fabulous card Dawn!

Lesley

cheryl said...

oh hun,this is just stunning what an amazing colour hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Bev said...

wonderful hun. so love the purple. love the stamp. Bev xx

Martina said...

mmhhhmmm I LOVE purple :D

thanks for joining us this week at CUYL,

xx M.

Chris said...

WOW!!!! I love all that purple. It's my favorite color.
Thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.