Friday, 25 March 2011

Anyone for tea?

This week has been manic & I have not made any cards since the weekend, but I made this last weekend, am only just managing to post it  now.

The image is by Mo Manning over at Digital Pencil Too. I think I snagged it as a freebie from FB a while ago. BP are from scrap drawer, so sorry no idea whose they are.
Coloured with Promarkers. Lace, button, jewels & top flowers from stash. Tag is a Magnolia Doohickey die, on which I have stamped My Friend from an Anna Griffin sentiment set.A MS punch used for the leaves. Bottom flowers made by myself using mulberry paper. Photo is not a good one, so apologies, but I have glittered the edges of the flowers & used Glossy Accents on the cup & cherry.
Ok, on with the washing etc etc................................
Entered into the following challenges
Gingerloft Die Cuts/Punches
Scrappy Frogs Flowers & Lace
Digis by Phooka Flower Power
Craft Us Crazy Cupcakes
Post a Comment