Sunday, 27 March 2011

Last OSAAT posting

This is my last OSAAT challenge & post as I have decided to step down from the DT. I have been with the team around a year & have made some great blogging friends, who I know I will keep in touch with and I thank Stitchy for allowing me to be part of the team.
This weeks challenge is Mothers Day and is sponsored by

Here is my card.

I was given an image by Reece Scrap Pieces to use which I have coloured with Promarkers & added a couple of jewels, 1 in her hair & the other to hide the word 'mom' on her book as here in the UK we dont spell it like that but as 'mum'.
Mounted onto mirri card & a MS punch used to decorate the edges.
BP I made by spritzing paper with both silver & pink Shimmer, which has given a gorgeous effect.

I then used an old brass stencil & just used glue & mica powders to make the relief pattern around the edge. Liquid Pearls added as well as a large MS punch to make the lacey circles ( cut around both sides of the card matching up).
Sentiment is an Anna Griffin stamp with brads from stash.


This is scheduled as I am out shopping today with hubby.
Post a Comment