Friday, 11 March 2011

Fashionista Friday over at "The Shoe"

Its time for another challenge over at If the Shoe Fits, Scrap it & this week, its St Patricks day. Well seeing as I have absolutely no need for such a card, I thought "outside the box" & as St Patricks Day is a green theme with it being irish n all, thats what I based my card on, so I can give this to my nephew next month.
The papers are from Bearly Mine Just Plaids, Dots & Gingham set, & layered up according to the sketch over at Kenny K & I have also used one of his images which is great for teenagers Called Cool Kid Coloured with Promarkers & mounted onto a Tim Holtz music folder which I have added Peeled paint Distress ink too. Buttons from stash & sentiment is Anna Griffin
Entered into the following challenges
Corrosive Challenges Green
Shabby Tea Room  Green
Kenny K Sketch
Bearly Mine Birthday card
Pennys Challenges Green
Easy Craft Projects Green
Post a Comment