Friday, 11 March 2011

Seascape

My second post of the day & once again I have been playing with Tilda.
I have used Sea Through the Porthole & Tilda with Rope Ladder, both of which are from the Bon Voyage collection. I have coloured the porthole scene with inks, a mixture of Distress Inks & Brilliance Ink, whereas Tilda is coloured with Promarkers. MS punches used to make the borders underneath, which you can just see & these were also coloured with promarkers to match my colour scheme. Pleated ribbon from stash randomly & attached over the border strips. Added flowers from stash. (the little white one at the top I made myself). Finished off with some candy cane & glossy accents on the flower petals. Oh & added a charm too. I am pleased with this one, although I say it myself.

Entered into the following challenges
Paper Shelter Charms
Creative Cowgirl Tropical/Beach theme (not sure if this qualifies,so apologies if it does not fit)
The Crafty Pad Ribbon
Gingerloft Flowers
Colour Q Colour Pallette (blue & orange)
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Southern Girls Use Flowers
Paper Pretties Ribbon
Cuttlebug Spot Use a charm

UPDATE I won with this card over at Creative Cowgirl challenge. Whooppeeee
Post a Comment