Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Vintage...ish

A couple of weeks ago, I spent the day with a friend & we went craft shopping as you do & I bought some more Distress Inks, a Tim Holtz stencil & a set of Creative Expressions "Time" stamps & heres my first play with all of them.
I started out by covering the card with Spiced Marmalade distress ink, then placed the stencil on top & added Peeled Paint & Walnut Stain & blended, adding a bit more Spiced marmalade where I wanted. I then used one of the stamps to stamp directly onto the card. I stamped the clock onto other card & cut out, as well as the sentiment, distressing all with the same inks. Quite effective I think.
Entered into the following challenges
Ooh La La Its a Man Thing
Totally Stampalicious Use a new technique (using the stencil & distressing)
A Spoonful of Sugar Anything shabby/vintage
Paperplay Shabby chic/vintage
Post a Comment