Wednesday 30 March 2011

Finally sat down to make some cards today & here is what I have come up with so far.  Good old Tilda & Watering Can. I coloured with my Prisma pencils, thought I had better give them an airing, I think, although I have loads of Promarkers, the pencils are the best for me  for shading, just can't get the hang of it with the pens yet. Skin was coloured using Copics.
I bought Cardmaking & Papercraft today which has a lovely set of stamps & 10 papers to download, of which these are the papers. They are pretty & perfect for spring/floral cards.
I finally got out my sewing machine & edged most of the elements with floral designs
Because that is quite fancy, I only added several dew drops & some blooms from stash.
Entering into the following challenges
Stamp With Fun Spring & Sketch
Sparkles Springtime
Stamps R Us Celebrate Spring
Tuesday Throwdown Florals
Mami Doodles Spring
Stamp Something Spring

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful colourful Tilda card Dawn, love the papers and the stitching looks fab too! JO xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

BEAUTIFUL.. I LOVE LOVVE LOVE the purple shoes.. I alway wanted purple shoes.. LOL.
hugs, Janiel

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! just so pretty, love the sewing machine edgings too.

Thanks for joining us at SFC, good luck.

Huggies Angel

Berry said...

Gorgeous spring colours Dawn! Such a sweet Tilda image! hugs Rebekah xx

chrissy xx said...

Oh! This is soooo pretty. Your colouring is Perfect. Gorgeous stitching too!
Chrissyxx

Spyder said...

Very pretty and a little bit different too!
(Lyn)

Mami Doodles said...

Lovely spring card! Many thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Wow, where do I begin, this is gorgeous, love the coloring/shading, the colors and the stitching is beautiful, love it. Thank you for playing along with us at Stamps R Us.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Dawn this is beautiful the colours are gorgeous so is Tilda and watering can I love it
Hugs
Lorraine x

Dazie said...

Lovely card

Thanks so much for joining the sparkles girls this fortnight over at Sparkles forum challenges!
Dazie
x

Jacq said...

Hi Dawn,
What a simply gorgeous card!! Love the sweet little Tilda, the dp's, the colour scheme and the layout. Coloured to perfection.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous colouring Dawn and gorgeous colours.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lesley said...

Lovely card, pretty colours and image. Thanks for taking part in the SFC xx

Crafting Gill said...

lovley card the colours are great and the sewing is wonderful thanks for joining SFC Good luck
GIll xx