Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Finally sat down to make some cards today & here is what I have come up with so far.  Good old Tilda & Watering Can. I coloured with my Prisma pencils, thought I had better give them an airing, I think, although I have loads of Promarkers, the pencils are the best for me  for shading, just can't get the hang of it with the pens yet. Skin was coloured using Copics.
I bought Cardmaking & Papercraft today which has a lovely set of stamps & 10 papers to download, of which these are the papers. They are pretty & perfect for spring/floral cards.
I finally got out my sewing machine & edged most of the elements with floral designs
Because that is quite fancy, I only added several dew drops & some blooms from stash.
Entering into the following challenges
Stamp With Fun Spring & Sketch
Sparkles Springtime
Stamps R Us Celebrate Spring
Tuesday Throwdown Florals
Mami Doodles Spring
Stamp Something Spring
Post a Comment